- Call for Nominations! Want to honor your state public health lab? APHL will continue the tradition of recognizing individuals who have made a substantial impact on the newborn screening field at the NBSGTS 2019 Awards Luncheon. Awards include:
- George Cunningham Visionary Award
- Harry Hannon Laboratory Improvement Award
- Judi Tuerck Newborn Screening Follow-up and Education Award
- (new!) Everyday Life Saver Award
The deadline to submit a nomination is January 18, 2019. Please send your nominations via email to email@example.com or Visit the APHL website for more details.
- Join the Baebies team at the APHL Newborn Screening and Genetic Testing Symposium 2019 to discuss SEEKER, the first FDA-cleared and CE-marked newborn screening platform for lysosomal storage disorders (LSDs) including Pompe, MPS I, Fabry and Gaucher.